Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Me, Soulfly, and Morbid Angel

Yep, I'm going to the Soulfly and Morbid Angel concert this Sunday in Wisconsin. That's what we do here in the Midwest; we drive 5 hours to see a concert in another state. Then we drive 5 hours back rather than stay at a hotel. Do other folks do that too?

Once my man and I drove to Memphis to see a concert. That's a 10 hour drive each way. We did stay in a hotel that time, though. I also had the best damn cheeseburger ever. Seriously, in Memphis! How odd, considering I live in Iowa where the beef is supposed to be good.

Anyway, this will be my first time seeing Max Cavalera in concert. He's the guy who started Sepultura, in case you didn't know.

Comments:
I'm not going to the concert. My man is sick, and I thought it would be inconsiderate to go without him. Plus, I have a mid-term tomorrow and should study.

Can you believe it? A mid-term already!
~Red
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?