Thursday, May 12, 2005

Monetary Econ Final Today - So go be a Heartless Bitch

I have my last final this afternoon. It's in Monetary Economics -- fun, eh? So I really need to get in some last-minute studying instead of blogging. If I don't go out after my final, I'll post something new tonight. (Maybe late night, haha.)

In the meantime, there's a must-see website I found via a comment from BritGirlSF: HeartlessBitches.com. Here's some of my favorite quotes on how to tell if you're a Heartless Bitch:

Do really sappy, insipid, "always and forever" love poems make you want to puke? (and that goes for Bon Jovi lyrics too!)

Do you find typical "Women's Magazines" to be either stomach turning or pathetically laughable?

Are you tired of the walking wounded moping around expecting that the world owes them something because they are victims?

Do you find the likes of Michael Bolton and Kenny G. revolting?

Are you sick of lazy women who use emotional and sexual manipulation to get what they want instead of using their own brains and muscles?

Are you fed up with women who feel they HAVE to be in a "Relationship" in order to be whole, and will sacrifice their self-esteem and personal growth in order to avoid being on their own?

Are you tired of men and women who are emotional children, and won't accept responsibility for their actions or behavior?

Do you want to SMACK women who play "helpless" just to gain male attention and stroke male egos?

Have you run out of sympathy for your Female friends who continually whine about how awful MEN ARE, but then they keep dating the same kind of ASSHOLES, over and OVER, AND OVER AGAIN!?

Are you fed up with your Male friends who are looking to date a woman with the appearance of a supermodel, and yet they continually whine about how "women don't like nice guys - they only want good-looking assholes"???
Okay, so I'm pretty much a Heartless Bitch. Does that mean I'm a man-hater?

Despite the statements of some of our more Bitter Heartless Bitches, Heartless Bitches International is NOT about Man-Hating. We don't discriminate against stupidity, arrogance, irresponsibility, bloated egos, or immaturity on the basis of gender.
Whew. I was worried for a second. I'll leave you with one last zinger.

Has HBI got you all hot under the collar? Before you run off in a snit, ready to send email detailing the extent of your ire, look up the words "irony", "satire" and "caricature" in the dictionary....
I love these Bitches.

Comments:
I have liked some Michael Bolton songs... Can I still qualify for membership?
 
I'm surrounded by women I can love and respect who, by all rights, would fall under "Heartless Bitches", and would gladly wear the title. Honestly, these don't sound "heartless" so much as "minimally self-preserving in the modern world".
 
Most of those apply to me. Good luck on your exam!
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?