Thursday, May 19, 2005

Tuna-Can Penises and Pussy-Eating for Dummies

Someone found the Redneck Feminist by doing a Google search for "tunacan penis". I was even on the first page! That's defintely the coolest way I've been found since I started blogging.

In case you're curious, I used that glorious phrase in my Douchebag Gone Wild post.

UPDATE: I spoke too soon! I was also found today by a Google search for "first time eating pussy". In fact, I was the very first link.

All I can say is... wow. You rock, dude (chick?). And I'm sure you'll be fine! It's pretty hard to mess it up, and we generally appreciate all attempts.

UPDATE II: Bah. I'm not the first link anymore. Still on the first page, though.

Comments:
In a former life, I was pretty damn good at that (not the tuna can). I think I enjoyed it as much as the recipient…well, almost as much.
 
I always giggle at the people who find my blog by searching for noticeably sex-seeking words and phrases. Who knew they would end up at some overtly political blog? What a downer.
 
And if you want more specific information, "Box Lunch" is a darn good book.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?