Thursday, June 16, 2005

Job Interview Today

I have an interview this afternoon that is supposed to last three hours. I am nervous as hell. Anyway, I will try to come up with a real post tonight. It's been a while!

UPDATE: I think I nailed this one. I can't speak too soon, because they aren't done interviewing for the position. But I have a very good chance at getting a job offer. I don't want to say much more about the job, or even what kind of company it is. All I can say is that it would be a pretty cool job to have.

I've also started to draft a new blog piece. It won't be done tonight, but I'll give you a hint: It deals with this paper. Thanks in advace to the author, who left a comment about it last week.

Comments:
Good luck, Red.
 
Just visited your blog, it's great. I have a jobs seeking website which is informative and you can find info of different job natures, hope that it will be useful in your job seeking
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?