Friday, July 28, 2006

Redneck Goes on Vacation

Gone for 2 weeks.... see ya.

Comments:
Love your blog. Love the free market Libertarian thing.

Is it Ok to ask you to counter point some of the lefty (read Marxist) feminist blogs. This would be on an ocassional look at what there doing thing. I am often amused at their logic and think it would be fun to discuss.

Thanks

Steve
 
Thanks for stopping by, Steve. I usually just post it in the comments section on other feminist blogs when I disagree. But... your request is perfectly reasonable. I could at least post my comments here on my blog - if not do an occasional full-blown analysis.

The thing with the lefty blogs is that I agree with some of their premises, but not their conclusions. I often find myself nodding yes, yes, yes, and then NO!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?